Tel-Power, Inc. Tel-Power History Tel-Power History
  Home  |  Municipal  |  Power  |  Communications  |  Contact Us  |  History  |  Corp. Info  |  Employment  
Company History

Beginning in 1946, with a used pickup truck, Mr. William Bottenfield Sr. started constructing lines for United Telephone Co. and Home Electric Co. in Bedford, PA. In 1968, with the retirement of Mr. Bottenfield Sr. the company was incorporated and reorganized. The management of the company was taken over by William Bottenfield Jr. and P.Frank Bottenfield.

The company purchased property at Box 625, Hollidaysburg, PA and built an office and garage that serves as our corporate office today. In 1985 an office and garage was opened at 353 Elm St., Newport, Maine to better serve the New England area.

Recently , William and Frank Bottenfield announced their wish to retire. The management of the company was taken over by; Ted Lykens, Greg Goss, Rick Lego, Dave Clabaugh, and Jason Bottenfield. All of whom have been a long term part of the Tel-Power Inc. management team.

The company has experienced steady and expanding growth over the years. We are continually updating our equipment to meet the needs of our clients and to keep pace with the industry.

 
  Home  |  Municipal  |  Power  |  Communications  
  Contact Us  |  History  |  Corp. Info  |  Employment  

All online material © 2006 by Tel-Power, Inc.
Design by Clabaugh.net